Giving back to the community!
Part of a family's two-decade-long quest to build a rare collection of one of Hawke's Bay's most renowned wines is to go under the hammer, all to raise money for charity.
Hawke's Bay-based family business Stewart Group has donated a Te Mata Coleraine Vertical of 32 vintages (1982–2016) from their private collection, all due to be auctioned at this year's Hawke's Bay Wine Auction pre-tasting event in October. The auction proceedings will be gifted to the Cranford Hospice as an encouragement for the community services they do.
Wine connoisseur and Hastings-based financial advisor Nick Stewart said his father Don and mother Mary had "quite a journey" to establish the vertical collection, which includes a bottle from every year since the Te Mata Estate's famed 1982 vintage.
Financial policy and regulation changes affect all of us. Stewart Group makes sure that we as a service provider in Financial sector has our say and influence the bills passed by the Parliament.
In 2018, we have filed seven submissions:
- Financial Services Legislation Amendment Bill
- Feedback on consultation on regulatory returns for DIMS providers
- Financial Advice Providers Code Working Group Submission
- Tax Working Group Submission
- KiwiFund Bill Submission
- Annual Declaration of Compliance – submission
- Remuneration Disclosure – submission